FIRST FINANCE Institute is dedicated to protecting your privacy while providing you with the highest level of service. We want you to understand how we gather and protect your information, how we may use that information, and the choices you have.
How We Gather Information
We gather information about you to help us better understand your needs and to provide you with personalized and efficient service. The information we gather comes from information you provide to us (such as your name, address, e-mail address, credit card number, identification numbers, telephone number, education, job description, gender, and age). It also comes from information we gather automatically when you visit our websites such as cookies and other tracking devices, which help us to provide a better user experience.
As a convenience to our users, FIRST FINANCE Institute websites contain links to sites or affiliated organizations and social networking sites, FIRST FINANCE Institute does not control all of these links or sites nor is it responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, security, or even the continued availability or existence of this outside information. Other organizations linked from FIRST FINANCE Institute websites may collect information about you when you visit their sites. FIRST FINANCE Institute cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these companies directly if you have any questions about their use of the information they collect.
How We Protect Information
Keeping your information secure is our responsibility and our commitment to you. If you believe your personal information has been compromised, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We protect your information through physical, electronic, contractual, and procedural measures that comply with applicable laws and standards. We require contractors and other companies that provide services on our behalf to protect your information. We prohibit those companies from using it for any other purpose, and we only provide them with information that we believe is necessary to fulfill their responsibilities.
FIRST FINANCE Institute uses reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to (a) safeguard personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification; and (b) ensure the integrity of the personal information. To help us protect your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of your username and password you set up in connection with your participation with FIRST FINANCE Institute
How We Use Information
• By participating in a FIRST FINANCE Institute program you consent to the release of information related to your membership to your employer, member societies, other members, certain government agencies, and the general public.
• We may use your information to provide you with the products and services you requested and to inform you about other products and services that may be of interest to you. If you choose to provide us with personal information when placing an order, registering for programs, or for other reasons, we may use that information to send information to you, respond to you, or for billing or other related purposes. For example, if you are a candidate or member, FIRST FINANCE Institute may use your information to process your application, administer examinations, maintain memberships, and render services to you.
FIRST FINANCE Institute may also release your personal information to various organizations, including but not limited to:
• Exam preparatory providers that may send you information about their products and services
• Other vendors, companies, and organizations that facilitate our offering of products and services to you
• Other companies and organizations that have products or services that we believe may be of interest to you
• Companies that process your credit card if you place an order
• Others as required by applicable laws or regulations
If you are comfortable with the ways in which we contact you currently, there is no need to indicate your preferences. If you wish to change your preferences, FIRST FINANCE Institute makes it convenient for you to manage your communications or contact us.
FIRST FINANCE Institute will respect your privacy and your preferences will remain in effect until you tell us otherwise. In order to provide you with superior service, we may contact you to resolve a problem even if you have asked us not to contact you for other purposes.
Changes to This Policy
1st September 2013